Deckers Outdoor Corporation, a footwear manufacturer based in Goleta, California, was undertaking a global implementation of Oracle Retail solutions. The company needed assistance in developing and delivering a comprehensive end-user training strategy for their roughly 700 employees affected by the change.
Dashe & Thomson conducted an initial Training Assessment to develop a high-level curriculum plan. We created Business Process Procedures (BPPs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and we designed, developed, and delivered a blended learning program that included e-learning, Instructor-Led Training (ILT), an Electronic Performance Support System (EPSS) using a company wiki, and Quick Reference Guides.
All of the materials that Dashe developed were made available on a dedicated site within the company’s wiki. Dashe designed and developed the Electronic Performance Support System and all of its contents, including:
- Step-by-step instructions for all key processes in all of the Oracle Retail modules (listed below)
- Links to all training materials, e-learning modules, and Quick Reference Guides.
In addition to the step-by-step instructions, Dashe & Thomson also delivered Instructor Guides, Participant Manuals, and Quick Reference Guides for the following Oracle Retail modules:
- Assortment Planning (AP)
- Back Office (BO)
- Central Office (CO)
- Merchandise Financial Planning (MFP)
- Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS)
- Retail Sales Audit (ReSA)
- Retail Merchandising System (RMS)
- Retail Predictive Application Server (RPAS) (Navigation)
- Retail Price Management (RPM)
- Store Inventory Management (SIM)
We also developed and delivered a Train-the-Trainer course to those who would be providing the training throughout the company.